Friday 19 September 2014

Gift tag loveliness!

 

Along with other pretty products I make and sell at The Lilac Teacup are our range of handmade gift tags. The gift tags are made from scratch by me in the studio.


The greetings on the tags are printed by me on to recycled card and then cut down to size and shape. There are several different greetings which are sold in packs, either of the same greeting or a mixed pack. I then decorate them with fabric cut in to hearts, stars or triangles for bunting. I use all the scrapes of fabric I have left over from other products so there is very little fabric wastage in my studio! It's all far too pretty to throw away right?! This also means they are all slightly unique. Once I've finished decorating them I add a natural twine tie to them, adding to their rustic feel. Then they are ready to be tied to gifts, bouquets of flowers, wedding favours, bags of sweets......whatever you want to use them for really!
 



 


I also sell personalised gift tags in a choice of two styles, so you can make your gift look extra special!



You can also buy packs of 'Just for you' gift tags, with a little cut out heart rather than any fabric decoration for those who may prefer something a little less fussy. The little cut out hearts that are left over from these tags even get used as confetti in some of my order packaging. I really don't like wasting anything pretty!

All our gift tags can be found here on my website. If you would like to discuss larger orders for parties or Weddings please feel free to contact me at mail@thelilacteacup.co.uk

Oh, for anyone wondering, yes I do make Christmas gift tags and they will be available in a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for news on those!

Tanya x



No comments:

Post a Comment