Tuesday 3 March 2015

Free personalised gift tags for Mother's Day!



So Mother's Day is fast approaching and we have some gorgeous gifts for those wonderful Mum's out there! To finish off your gifts beautifully I'm giving 2 personalised gift tags with every order until Tuesday 10th of March 2015. The rustic style gift tags are handmade by me using recycled brown card and fabric scraps therefore fabrics may differ to those in the photos but are always lovely! The tags come with  natural twine ties. You can choose from either the Heart or Bunting design, or one of each! I will simply drop you an email once you have placed your order on my website asking you which design you would like and what personalisation you want. They will be personalised using rubber stamps as show in the top photo, this adds to their rustic feel. Of course you can have the obvious' Mum' or 'Mummy' but I can also do 'Mother in law' or anything else you call your Mum! You are welcome to just have a name so if you happen to be buying the gifts for someone else they will still get a personalised tag! Please note - I can only fit a maximum of 7 letters along one line and I can fit only 2 lines of text!





I hope you enjoy browsing The Lilac Teacup website for your gifts, we have a lovely selection of homewares as well as our handmade collection of home accessories and sets of our gift tags and 'Haberdashery' note cards!





 Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!

Tanya x


No comments:

Post a Comment