Monday 9 February 2015

Exciting business changes!


So, firstly let me apologise for my absence on the blog.....it's been AGES since I last posted, eek! It's been a busy old time with Christmas and lots going on in the family, but I won't bore you with that. I'm back with some news about my business which is far more exciting! For about the last 18 months I've been toying with the idea of selling a collection of lovely home accessories alongside my own handmade collection. Well I've finally decided to take the plunge and go for it!




I have carefully selected a small range of beautiful accessories for the home which I intend to grow in time. I believe the items compliment my own handmade range which will still be available to buy in a separate shop category. I love shopping for pretty items for the home so it made sense to me that I would enjoy shopping for lovely products to build this collection, and I have indeed enjoyed it!


I hope you enjoy taking a peek round The Lilac Teacup website. Thanks for all the continued support my little business receives, it means a lot!

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment