Wednesday 13 August 2014

Mooching amongst the flowers


 Who doesn't like a good wander round a garden centre? I happen to love a good mooch around the plants and flowers! Last week, before coming down with the awful cold I've been suffering from, I popped to my local garden centre with my lovely Dad, a very keen gardener. I on the other hand know very little about gardening but adore flowers! I'm lucky enough to have a really lovely garden centre near me so I thought I'd take a few snaps of the prettiness as I walked round!




Spot the two butterflies in the above photo! 




Love these colourful pots of cacti.So cute!





I'm conscious at the minute that we may not have that many weeks of summer left before Autumn creeps up. I'm desperately hanging on to the warm weather and beautiful blooms as I'm not ready to let go of this season for a while yet!



These beautiful roses set against the blue sky was my favourite capture on my wander around the blooms! I always feel very inspired by flowers and came back to my studio with many pretty ideas in my head! I find visiting garden centres very relaxing. Is that strange? Is anyone else with me on this?

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment