Wednesday 12 November 2014

Autumn and a new outfit!


After my period of mourning the warm weather at the end of Summer I have really enjoyed this Autumn so far! I always love Autumn for the beautiful changing colours, the pretty frosty mornings when cobwebs glisten and getting back in to cosy knits, but I do struggle with the cold weather arriving. My health issues mean that the cold weather is quite tough on me and I REALLY feel the cold! So far I have been keeping well this Autumn and enjoying it! I have enjoyed treating myself to a few new items of warm clothing (much needed....really!). I'm not at all comfortable in front of the camera so please forgive the terrible modelling!

 

I adore the colour of this jumper and the floral detailing on it is beautiful. Winter clothes definitely don't have to be dull! It looks great with a pair of jeans too!






Most of this outfit came from Joules, I have been a little in love with their Autumn/Winter collection this year!
They have brightened up my wardrobe a treat and look great mixed with other items of clothing. I feel fully ready for the colder months now.....bring it on!

Gilet, Jumper, Skirt from Joules. Tights from Marks & Spencer (similar ones here), boots from House of Fraser last winter (no longer available).

Special thanks to my sister Steph for taking the photos of me! xx

Tanya x







No comments:

Post a Comment