Wednesday 6 January 2016

Looking back at 2015!

Wow, I know I say this every year but I can't believe another year has gone by. 2015 seemed to fly by particularly quickly! It has been a special year and a busy one with Karl and I buying and moving in to our first home together.



I can't believe it was a year ago, January 2015 that we started house hunting and just a few weeks later had an offer accepted on a house! We moved in a few months later in June after having a bit of work done on the house. It all feels like yesterday, but at the same time I feel like this has been our home for ages! We also celebrated Karl's 40th birthday during the summer, having a big BBQ with family and friends.



I have now got my new studio all finished and I love working in it, it's much more spacious than my last one! There are a few bits I still want to put up on the walls but it really feels great to work in now! I have also launched a new range of appliquéd framed pictures in the later months of 2015 and have many more designs I'll be working on this year which I'm rather excited about!



The end of 2015 saw a new arrival in the family with my new little nephew being born in December. He's absolutely gorgeous! We also loved our fist Christmas living together and I took huge delight in decorating our home for the festive season and spending lots of time with family!




We still have lots of plans for this house and tackling the garden this year is one of them. I will probably be forever adding touches to this house as it's what I love doing but I'm so pleased with how homely we have made it feel over the last six months.




I'm going in to 2016 with lots of hope and excitement for the adventures ahead this year. I hope you all have a wonderful 2016 with much love, laughter and happiness!

Much love,
Tanya x




No comments:

Post a Comment