Wednesday 7 September 2016

Waving goodbye to Summer.

So with September arriving it's now officially Autumn (although I'm hoping we are still going to get a few weeks nice weather). It has been the most wonderful Summer! We introduced a new member to our house when we got our Labrador puppy Hooper at the beginning of July, so Summer has seen many lovely dog walks. We also got to explore beautiful Norfolk for a few days and have enjoyed several family BBQ's. I've personally really enjoyed being able to use our garden more this Summer and am enjoying slowly transforming it (it's taken rather a battering with a new puppy though!).

I thought I'd say goodbye to Summer with a few photos of the little delights that nature has given us this season.





















The tiniest but most important creatures are some of my favourites. I have big plans to make my garden even more bee and butterfly friendly next year!







I'm hoping that Summer isn't coming to an end just yet as I really want to enjoy the garden and some more sunshine a little longer but I won't mind when Autumn does arrive as it brings it's own magical set of delights! Personally I'm rather looking forward to the cosy darker evening that Autumn brings. How about you, are you an Autumn fan?

Much love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment