Thursday 9 April 2015

What my WOW win means to me!


http://twitter.com/#!/Jacqueline_Gold

So this happened a few weeks ago! On the 11th of March 2015 I became a WOW (Women On Wednesday) winner as chosen by Jacqueline Gold! Eeek!!!
For those of you not familiar with what this is, Jacqueline Gold, business woman, Chief executive of Ann Summers and Knickerbox runs a twitter campaign for female business owners. Jacqueline encourages women to tweet her about their business using the hashtag #WOW on a Wednesday afternoon between 1pm - 3pm. She then chooses three businesses she likes and re-tweets them to her thousands of followers. All three winners also get the above badge to display on our websites! I feel incredibly proud that my business The Lilac Teacup was picked, and to know that Jacqueline is a fan of my business is a great feeling! I was on cloud nine for days after winning!

I had planned on blogging about this much, much sooner but I have been busy with orders and they have taken priority obviously! It may be a few weeks on from my win but I still have a big grin on my face as I think about it. For someone like me who had been working in childcare for years and had to leave that behind due to my medical condition, this feels like a big pat on the back and a confidence boost. Fitting my health needs around an 'ordinary' job had become impossible so I created my own job working from home where I'm better able to work around my health. It's really helped me and I absolutely adore what I do!

If you want to learn more about Jacqueline Gold's WOW twitter campaign and what she looks for when choosing her winners, here are a couple of links to Jacqueline's Twitter page and her Website.

https://twitter.com/Jacqueline_Gold

http://www.jacquelinegold.com/profile/wow/



A big thank you to Jacqueline Gold and all my lovely customers! Onwards and upwards for The Lilac Teacup!

Tanya x







No comments:

Post a Comment