Monday 31 December 2018

Looking forward.

Well we are about to say goodbye to 2018 and welcomed in the New Year. I won't lie 2018 has been a really tough one. My Mum was going through treatment for her breast cancer and I've had endless problems with my health, mainly down to my congenital heart defect and was hospitalised several times over the past six months. It all took quite a toll on my mental health but I've been working hard to control my anxiety. Thanks to love, support and help from family I feel like I'm winning! However, this wasn't meant to be a negative post and it's important to remember the highlights of 2018 too. My youngest sister got married back in February, which was absolutely beautiful, and although my Mum had a tough time with her treatment the year is ending with us knowing that the cancer has gone! Best news ever!

So I'm beginning 2019 with optimism and hope that it will be a healthier and generally easier year than the last. With regards to my business, I'm excited about all the plans I have to grow Woof & Wilson this year. I have new products planned that I'm currently designing and can't wait to be able to bring them to life.





Along with my Woof & Wilson Designs greetings cards & gift tags I have now added my new tea towels to the collection. They currently come in four designs (shown above) and are a beautiful addition to a modern country kitchen, or for anyone who loves nature. You can find the tea towels here. There is also a small discount if you are buying two or more of them by using the code TEATOWELDEAL at checkout.

I also hope to design and make some more of my machine embroidered pictures as they were a little neglected while I was unwell. I'm planning on expanding my range of stationery too so watch this space!


It just remains for me to thank you all for sticking around and continuing to support my little business during such a difficult year. All the support I've received through comments, likes and shares on social media is so appreciated. Every sale on my website, no matter how big or small ALWAYS makes me want to do a little dance around my studio and helps me continue to build my dream. I also wish to thank all the incredible NHS staff who have helped my Mum, myself and other family members through some tough and scary times. You are all amazing! Thank you from the bottom of my slightly dodgy but full of love heart.


Have the happiest of New Year celebrations and a wonderful 2019!






No comments:

Post a Comment